Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hey, there! I'm bored, so I'm writing this blog! There's this new song by Kanye West, and it is sooooooo good! I love it! It's called 'Love Lockdown' and it is original, and cool, and...oh, I love it!!!!! :D There's also a song by Colbie Caillat, and I don't know the name of this one, but it's like, "Lucky me, I'm in love with my best friend..." and something like that. Descriptive, huh? The Kanye West song has drums and a piano, and those are the only instruments, and they're like, Japanese drums, or something. So anyway, I just wanted to say this stuff and get on with my life! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Hey girl! U are so awesome I can't beleive you actually wrote! GOOD $ U!! Love ya!

Katelyn said...

I like your background a ton but I can't really read it that well! ;D